In this release we’ve enabled the key metrics dashboard for verification flows, added data deletion service settings, added an email list for quick alerts to operators, and changed the expiry date of the Generic SDK link.
Release Notes at GetID
Release 35, August 30, 2021
What's new at GetID
Metrics dashboard for your KYC process
A new statistics dashboard is available to improve the analytics of the KYC process. The following indicators are presented here:
- Number of verifications over the entire period or on specific dates selected using the calendar.
- The percentage of requests processed within 5 minutes of creation and the percentage of requests processed in the last 5 minutes.
- Application creation sources.
- Verification results as the percentage of successful and rejected requests. The data of automatic and manual verification is specified.
- Statistics on reasons for rejected requests (e.g. problems with quality of documents or verification of applicant’s whereabouts.
- The top 10 countries in which clients are most often verified and the types of documents they use.
When using multiple verification streams, you can view statistics for all streams or drill down into the data for each stream separately.
List of e-mail notifications
Add emails to employees who need to be notified promptly when the status of a request changes.
The service allows user data to be deleted automatically or to set a protective delay time interval after deletion manually.
Scope of deletion:
- ID documents photos (original and processed);
- Extracted data from id documents;
- Application results;
- Liveness video;
- Profile/form data;
- Related webhooks information.
The service can delete all customer data automatically. Set a time interval between the end of the check and the automatic deletion of all data. The procedure will run regularly according to your schedule.
Manual deletion delay interval
When the operator deletes data, the deletion procedure will not occur at the same time, but after a certain amount of time. For example, if you set 1 hour, the data will be deleted 1 hour after the Delete operator action. The data will remain available for 1 hour.
Once data is deleted, GetID will not be able to conduct any investigations or provide supporting information related to the affected applications.
Verification link expiration
The Generic SDK link expiry date can now be changed. The setup applies to all verification flows.